Roots vacuum pump is a new type of vacuum pump. No matter what equipment is used, we have to test it before use. This test can not be simply done. It needs to be based on the conditions. The following will introduce the conditions of vacuum pump test:
1. In the performance test of equipment, different test conditions will lead to different test results, so we should fix the test conditions first.
2. The test conditions for the use of supercharged pump are specified clearly
(1) the temperature of the test gas should be stable as far as possible, and it should be room temperature air.
(2) the test environment temperature of the pump shall be ± 5 ℃, and the relative humidity shall not be greater than 90%.
(3) the motor power and pump speed of the pump shall meet the product design requirements.
(4) the lubricating oil and shaft seal oil used in the pump shall comply with the provisions of No. 1 vacuum pump oil.
(5) it should be used with the front stage pump recommended in "types and basic parameters of supercharger pump".
(6) cooling conditions of the pump, such as water cooling, the flow rate of cooling water and temperature of inlet and outlet water shall meet the product design requirements.
There is no uniform standard for the direct discharge test of atmospheric pump.
Roots vacuum pump in petroleum, chemical, plastic, pesticide, steam turbine rotor dynamic balance has a very good role, and the test is also to let our equipment can be unimpeded, smooth work, reduce the loss of equipment, damage.